Guys!! I turned 3-0 yesterday! So many of you reached out to wish me a Happy Birthday and I honestly cannot thank you all enough! I felt so loved and special. It gave me all the birthday vibes. The day was a perfect reminder of the amazing people I am blessed to have surrounded and supporting me daily. I have talked to so many women about their thirties and I have to be honest, I am totally looking forward to them!
Lately, I have been really taking a more in-depth look inward and desire to find more about who I truly am. I think it is amazing to see how we evolve and grow into our authentic selves as each year passes.
I want to share a few tidbits that women have shared with me about what they found in this next decade.
- You feel more confident and secure in who you are and way less worried about what others think.
- Your sense of judgment is more clear because you can learn from the mistakes in your twenties.
- You have more patience and realize the quote "this too shall pass" is so true because you see all you have already overcome.
- You know what you want. You feel more secure and clear on your path, desire, and vision.
- You stop feeling the need to please everyone else
- You appreciate that life is short and don't take things for granted
- You surround yourself with positive and empowering people instead of those that bring you down just to fit in
- You drink better wine
Haha I love the last one. I am definitely already feeling a lot of these things. I am always excited to learn more about who I am and find myself more grounded in this wild world we live in. I think it is so important for each of us to take that time to get to know ourselves. There is always so much hustle and bustle going on that it can often be completely overlooked. But it is probably one of the most important things to do so that we can show up as our best self in all the many roles we each play in our lives every day.
Wherever you are at in life, I hope you can apply some of these things. There is so much beauty to look for in this life. And there is no reason to not love yourself, just as you were intended to be.