Oh to be Where the Sky Necklace
This Hawaii handcrafted jewelry collection captures a beautiful pastel Makua sunset on the west side of Oahu - where some of the best and most colorful sunsets occur. The soft and subtle color palette makes an elegant addition to any outfit. Take the memory of the moment with you long after the sun has set.
- The chain measures to 16 inches in length
- Surf shaped pendant is about half an inch long
- The one of a kind image is coated in a waterproof UV resistant resin
- Made from .925 sterling silver or 14k gold filled wire and chain
- Made in Honolulu Hawaii with love and aloha
- Comes on a card with a quote and original image with the quote "Oh to be where the sky meets the sea"
These pieces will look very similar to the pictured piece, but since they are handmade, there will be small differences in the look.